Wednesday 9 January 2013

INSPIRATION - SERIES 14

                                       HONESTY BRINGS PROGRESS
Situation:
Honesty is usually associated with telling the truth or being open with others. I do have such honesty. yet sometimes I don't experience progress as much as I should. This is because I am not always honest with myself. I thus find myself not experiencing sufficient progress.
Solution:
More than anything else I need to be honest with myself. That means I need to introspect and check with in and change myself. Such internal checking without cheating myself, i.e, without giving excuses to myself helps me to experience progress. I'll then never stop when faced with difficult situations, but will continue to move forward. 
Enjoy listening beautiful radio"Gateway to Heaven" where bliss flows in your heart. Here is the website address http://webradiogatewaytoheaven.webs.com/ and Outstanding Radio in Telugu http://radiognanamritham.webs.com/
   ******************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment