Wednesday 16 January 2013

INSPIRATION - SERIES 18

                               BRINGING EQUALITY - SERIES1

When there is equality in what I Understand, desire and do, there is success. 
Situation: 
I usually recognize the need to bring about a change in myself from the signals I get from different situations. I also feel strongly that I have to change, but most times I find myself not bringing these signals into action and my change is limited only to understanding and having a desire.
Solution:
As soon as I understand that I have to change, I have to work at bringing about a change in myself immediately. I need to tell myself that there is no better time than now when I can bring about a change. I then find myself success-full in all I do. 
Enjoy listening  our beautiful radio "Gateway to Heaven" where bliss flows in your heart. Here is the website link http;//webradiogatewaytoheaven.webs.com/
and outstanding radio in Telugu http://radiognanamritham.webs.com/ 
**********************************************************

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment